Obtain irreproachable quality wines vintage after vintage
The quality of the harvest rests on several key operations that are almost entirely carried out by hand: careful guyot pruning that begins at the start of the year, limiting the number of buds on each vine, removal of any excess shoots in springtime, green harvesting as the summer begins, and thinning out of the leaves as the harvest date approaches. All this is done so that the grapes can be harvested in perfect health, engorged by the sun, rich in natural sugars and anthocyanins.
As soon as the grapes arrive in the winery, to ensure that each berry is in perfect condition, the harvest is de-stemmed, sorted out, crushed before entering the stainless steel tank vat or oak barrel.
- BUCHER Pneumatic wine-press
- PELLENC WINERY Sorting table
- 25 temperature controlled stainless steal tank vats with a total capacity of over 4.300 hectoliters
- Ageing cellar : 300 barrels, 1/3 new each year (225L + 400L barrels)
- Bottling and Labelling lines
Average annual production
- 10.000 bottles AOC Bordeaux Rosé – 830 cases
- 50.000 bottles AOC Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux white – 4.160 cases
- 350.000 bottles AOC Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux red – 29.160 cases